CRM at Sanitary Specialist Hansgrohe
update mobile for Smartphone and iPad is an important means of both reducing the workload for our employees and also for making our processes more efficient. The iPad will change those processes – also in the context of product presentation.
CRM for Comfort
The phrase ‘comfort through function’ plays an important role for Hansgrohe, the innovative tap and sprinkler head manufacturer from Schiltach. The company from the Black Forest also looked to this guiding idea when it came to the subject of CRM: The update.seven solution, produced by the Viennese CRM specialists update software, is used by 220 employees in 20 different countries to access current and consistent customer data with comfort and ease. “This has greatly simplified our working day,” said Frank Semling, Head of Business Processes/IT at Hansgrohe.
Fields of Application: Sales | Marketing
Number of Users: 220
- Worldwide access to the most current and consistent customer and business partner data
- Used in 20 countries, 10 languages across 24 time zones
- Fast roll-out
- Web-based solution means tiny installation effort required
- SAP and Lotus Notes interfaces
- Solution always flexible and can be adjusted to current requirements
- Encapsulated circulation of information with no loss of time or data
- Planned: mobile access via Blackberry and PDA
With almost 106 years of history, Hansgrohe AG, with its headquarters in Schiltach in the Black Forest, has gained the reputation within the sanitary sector of being one of the leading innovators in technology and design. In 2005, the family-run business achieved a turnover of EUR 476 million (2004: EUR 428 million) with the brands Axor, Hansgrohe, Pharo and Pontos. Hansgrohe employs more than 3,100 people around the world, two thirds of whom work in Germany. The company has five plants in Germany and also manufactures in France, the Netherlands, the USA and China.